GFX Request Logo and Wallart (Free)

RoomySkink 91942

New User
Jan 5, 2016
Melbourne,Australia
YouTube
hi guys
wondering if any of you are able to make me a new wallart and logo I will give you full credibility and link to your channel in my channel description.
Heres what I do:I do gaming videos mostly based around the battlefield franchise and I will also do a couple videos on other games. Throughout my channel I do videos such as Funny Montages Cinematic films Epic Montages and the occasional unboxing video. I am Passionate about making videos and love youtube and the gaming world/Community.

Thanks in advance

X

XGO INJECTION

hi guys
wondering if any of you are able to make me a new wallart and logo I will give you full credibility and link to your channel in my channel description.
Heres what I do:I do gaming videos mostly based around the battlefield franchise and I will also do a couple videos on other games. Throughout my channel I do videos such as Funny Montages Cinematic films Epic Montages and the occasional unboxing video. I am Passionate about making videos and love youtube and the gaming world/Community.

Thanks in advance

Do you have an example that you would like me to do. You can message me at [email protected]

AkaZerim

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
Hey there, its really cool to see another great gamer inspiring to be more! If you add link.jazz on skype or message me how you want it send I can have it done quickly!