Logitech crashing issue with WIN10 Anniversary Update

NerdToob

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm pretty sure this is the correct place to post this but you probably know about the issue about Logitech's webcam capture software crashing with the new Windows 10 Anniversary update. Anyway I've tried all the "simple fixes" with regedit and such but nothing has really worked for me.

Since the Logitech Webcam Capture software was my primary Software for recording vlogs and non-let's play videos I was wondering if anyone knew of a software that's pretty decent for recording over webcam preferably something that works well with Logitech webcams and also preferably free but if I have to pay that works too.

I really don't want anymore fixes for the issue as I'm sick of trying various fixes I just want a new program to use until Microsoft or Logitech releases an official fix for the issue. Thanks everyone!

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
The Anniversary update crashes everything. Bricked two of my machines. Had to reinstall Windows. But Microsoft has released some bug fixes. If this doesn't fix it, try reinstalling the program or drivers for the Logitech software.