Trickyy Gaming Support

Sub for great content
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Trickyy_Gaming
HI GUYS!

A few weeks ago i did an unboxing of the webcam ''Logitech c920'' and its really dope! if you are looking for a webcam to making v-logs, facecam or anything yourself, please check out this video and maybe even my whole channel :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Amazing increase in quality by the end! :D

Especially in the frame rate, motion is just so much more smooth with the c920. I've been considering this webcam for a while as well, never got around to it though 'cause I need to get other peripherals as well. Now that you've had it for some time, how likely (scale of 1-10) are you to recommend this webcam to a friend with price considered?

If I were to make a suggestion for your future videos in a similar format to this one, it'd be to try to cut out some parts of the footage that aren't as important. Timing these cuts right will not only make your video entertaining throughout but it can also be very satisfying to watch.

Keep up the good work @Trickyy Gaming Support!

Trickyy Gaming Support

Sub for great content
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Trickyy_Gaming
Amazing increase in quality by the end! :D

Especially in the frame rate, motion is just so much more smooth with the c920. I've been considering this webcam for a while as well, never got around to it though 'cause I need to get other peripherals as well. Now that you've had it for some time, how likely (scale of 1-10) are you to recommend this webcam to a friend with price considered?

If I were to make a suggestion for your future videos in a similar format to this one, it'd be to try to cut out some parts of the footage that aren't as important. Timing these cuts right will not only make your video entertaining throughout but it can also be very satisfying to watch.

Keep up the good work @Trickyy Gaming Support!

Thanks for your advice! This webcam is a 10/10 in my opinion! If you want something better you would have to go up in the very expensive film producer-cameras such as Conon ;) if you should recommend a webcam to anyone, please recommend this one!

And if you feel like it I can send you the video and you can cut in it as you like and use it yourself ;)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks for your advice! This webcam is a 10/10 in my opinion! If you want something better you would have to go up in the very expensive film producer-cameras such as Conon ;) if you should recommend a webcam to anyone, please recommend this one!

And if you feel like it I can send you the video and you can cut in it as you like and use it yourself ;)
Nice! :) I was just considering a webcam as a means of inputting a video feed into the PC for purposes such as live streaming haha. This has been the webcam I've been recommending to friends, thanks for reassuring my confidence in this device!