PC Live Streams and Videos!

AtomFe Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
AtomFeGaming
Hello everyone! Myself and two other of my friends that I know in real life are starting a YouTube collaboration. We don't have a name for the collaboration, but want to start making a team. We are looking about having up to 10 people in our collaboration. If you're interested, please leave a comment down below.

Here a just a few requirements:
  • More than 50 subs, but less than 100 (We want to grow together instead of every taking one persons subs)
  • At least 17 years old
  • Have Discord or TeamSpeak 3 (We will start using discord once we get around 10 people)

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! Myself and two other of my friends that I know in real life are starting a YouTube collaboration. We don't have a name for the collaboration, but want to start making a team. We are looking about having up to 10 people in our collaboration. If you're interested, please leave a comment down below.

• More than 50 subs, but less than 100 (We want to grow together instead of every taking one persons subs)
  • At least 17 years old
  • Have Discord or TeamSpeak 3 (We will start using discord once we get around 10 people)

sounds interesting
my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMKAfEKX_HyXKzrJTAYamQ

im 17 and my discord is THEMASCOT/XxPURPxRAGESxX#8590[DOUBLEPOST=1489180182][/DOUBLEPOST]
sounds interesting
my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMKAfEKX_HyXKzrJTAYamQ

im 17 and my discord is THEMASCOT/XxPURPxRAGESxX#8590

also you should specify exactly what the plan would be as in live stream content and videos

Game Form Stars

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube

• At least 17 years old
i'll join you if you like.

JSmart

New User
Mar 11, 2017

• At least 17 years old

Hi. I am interested but I do not fall in the range of 50-100. I have 1,000+ but I'd still like to collab if that's alright. If not, it's cool.