Gaming LithaKelithaGames

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
Hello everyone! I am Litha. I work full time, take college courses online, and in my spare time I make YouTube videos! I joined Freedom on my second channel where I mostly play games on my PS4. Right now I am playing a lot of LEGO Dimentions. My other channel has some success, but it is just a hodgepodge of videos. I am currently waiting on the new GoPro drone to come out to make some more videos for that channel. I am so thankful for the academy courses. I picked up a lot of good information during that class. Anywho thanks for reading my rambles! I can't wait to meet more of you!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Litha!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to have you around!
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: Kelitha Hogue

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi, a warm welcome to the freedom community! :)
I'm glad you decided to join this wonderful group of creators.
Be sure to read the Forum Rules to ensure a great time for everyone.
If you have any questions or need help post in the support forums or send me a message either on my profile or as a conversation.
Best of luck for the road ahead!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone! I am Litha. I work full time, take college courses online, and in my spare time I make YouTube videos! I joined Freedom on my second channel where I mostly play games on my PS4. Right now I am playing a lot of LEGO Dimentions. My other channel has some success, but it is just a hodgepodge of videos. I am currently waiting on the new GoPro drone to come out to make some more videos for that channel. I am so thankful for the academy courses. I picked up a lot of good information during that class. Anywho thanks for reading my rambles! I can't wait to meet more of you!
Welcome to Freedom, add in the channel link, so that I can check it out :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ And you have such a pretty name, by the way~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Also play on the PS4, what other games besides LEGO do you play?

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Welcome to freedom, and that's great that your in college! Same for me too, i should say, but what are you studying for? I'm going for accounting and right now I have a GPA of 4.0. No, I'm not bragging, but just curious :)