Solved Linked: no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys
Here on freedom page it says linked no. what does that mean?
Before I applied for partnership and I accepted it and it showed me that im partnered.
But now on youtube it only says partnered verified and it doesn't show me who I am partnered with.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 3

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey guys
Here on freedom page it says linked no. what does that mean?
Before I applied for partnership and I accepted it and it showed me that im partnered.
But now on youtube it only says partnered verified and it doesn't show me who I am partnered with.
Could you provide a screenshot of the upper part of your YouTube Features page please?

(Example:
)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How long ago did you accept the Freedom partner invite - as it can take a couple of days in some cases to update on your YouTube dashboard. Also you say its coming up with "Partner Verified" is it showing anything under this at all?

Upvote 0

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
22.PNG[DOUBLEPOST=1483293262][/DOUBLEPOST]
How long ago did you accept the Freedom partner invite - as it can take a couple of days in some cases to update on your YouTube dashboard. Also you say its coming up with "Partner Verified" is it showing anything under this at all?
I accepted it some time ago and before it showed me that i'm partnered in youtube, but now it doesn't[DOUBLEPOST=1483293284][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you provide a screenshot of the upper part of your YouTube Features page please?

(Example:
)
Here

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
View attachment 17856[DOUBLEPOST=1483293262][/DOUBLEPOST]
I accepted it some time ago and before it showed me that i'm partnered in youtube, but now it doesn't[DOUBLEPOST=1483293284][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here
Seems like they unlinked you. Did you receive any Email from Freedom! about this? Try to contact Support about it as well, they will probably be able to help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.