Gaming Like CS:GO gameplay, why not check this out!?!

Tactical_Goat

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
**WARNING**
!!!! SERIOUSLY AWESOME CONTENT !!!!

My name is Tactical_Goat. I am 15 years old and I currently live in the United Kingdom! I found the Freedom network whilst searching though partnership options. As soon as I done a little research I realised "this network is the one for me!". Joining the forums was a no-brainer, I was now able to interact with other partners to this amazing network.

My hobbies are clear. I enjoy editing my gameplay, interacting with others and creating sharp looking content!
so i decided to take up the hobby of YouTube and it has proven to be the best choice i have made apart from becoming a gamer because lets face it, gaming is pretty damn fun! My biggest dream is to become a Royal Marine, this is a goal that i am putting 110% into and i wish to carry on uploading whilst in the Marines. however, giving enjoyment through my YouTube content is also a very big dream. I like to upload at least 3 times a week, usually more but i have exams currently so excuse me if I miss a few videos :/.

So why not check my channel out, you've got nothing to lose! CLICK HERE!

P.S
Incase anyone was wondering my favourite food is Pizza ( it says on the template... not that I need one xD)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Tactical_Goat,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That is a very noble dream you have there. :) I wish you all the best with that!

I'm a gamer too! One of my favourite hobbies is also making YouTube videos. Are there any games coming out later this year/next year or in the future that you are looking forward to? I've been really looking forward to The Division and perhaps No Man's Sky myself!

Speaking of gaming, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!