Lift Motion RC v2 (intro)

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, this is the second version of the Lift Motion RC Challenge. I think it looks quite a bit better than my first.

[DOUBLEPOST=1445644398][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry guys, this is the updated one:

[DOUBLEPOST=1445644874][/DOUBLEPOST]>.< why does YT update like that...

Last edited:

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube
Just make it shorter, it gets old after 5 seconds. Also center it more. Looks great but it drags on and is out of frame sometimes 8/10

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
I partially disagree with everyone here about the non-centered thing. What you do here for the first second of the intro is use the rule of thirds pretty well and committing to the size by cropping off the top and bottom of the logo in the camera is also great, but for marketing purposes it should zoom out afterwards to a size where the entire logo is visible on the screen and centered, yes.

This does however go on too long for a non-changing logo and background. The slow wobbly camera really doesn't suit the music and the rotation of the logo seems a little too slow and out of place, honestly. If you want an intro longer than 3-5 seconds, you need to have more things happen in the background and/or more interesting cuts or shots. Don't leave the viewer seeing the same thing for more than a second or two.

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
I partially disagree with everyone here about the non-centered thing. What you do here for the first second of the intro is use the rule of thirds pretty well and committing to the size by cropping off the top and bottom of the logo in the camera is also great, but for marketing purposes it should zoom out afterwards to a size where the entire logo is visible on the screen and centered, yes.

This does however go on too long for a non-changing logo and background. The slow wobbly camera really doesn't suit the music and the rotation of the logo seems a little too slow and out of place, honestly. If you want an intro longer than 3-5 seconds, you need to have more things happen in the background and/or more interesting cuts or shots. Don't leave the viewer seeing the same thing for more than a second or two.

Hm, ok. I am looking back on this one, and I really don't like it.