Life update

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
About a month ago I decided to leave freedom to support a friend of mine who had started his own subnetwork elsewhere. I thought everything would be seemless and work out well. Buuuut, that didn't happen. Once I was released from freedom, My video monetization was disabled with no contact about it from Freedom! or Youtube. I follow the Policies and guidelines that were given but seems as though that was disregarded. I tried for the past month or so researching what could have happened and what the problem may be while also juggling work and life in general. I appealed to youtube basically saying I have done nothing wrong and haven't received and email or contact about the matter. Obviously, they refused to reinstate my account so I come to Freedom! who basically shut the door in my face. I understand that they may not be able to access my account but I am sure some assistance could be given. I know the monetization isn't too big on my part because I am working but it's nice to have that extra little motivation. but yea that's my life update.

Reactions: monoman