Team Eighty

New User
Jun 18, 2016
Hi everyone, Nate from team Eighty here :)
Team Eighty is a new youtube channel I started with my friend, Andy. We're coming from Serbia, and we are both 19. For the last couple of years we've been playing games together all the time, and we had a lot of fun doing it. So, we decided to make a youtube channel and share our joy with everyone else! Our channel is a little different tho: It's bilingual. While we're playing, we're talking in Serbian, but we made nearly perfect english subtitles for all of our clips. And that's just the start. I get that most of you are not really familiar with the youtube scene in Serbia, so I'm gonna tell you the most important thing about it-Only Serbian people can enjoy it. Nearly all( if not all) of our popular youtubers talk only in Serbian, making it difficult for everyone else to enjoy it. We're gonna try to change that.We're gonna try to bring Serbia to you. Watching a video in some language other than your mother tongue is a unique experience! I suggest that if you visit our channel, you start from the first video we uploaded, so you can follow our progress. The first video is the start of "Idiots play:The Forest" serial. You can really see that we're new to those kind of games. My "specialty" are sports games-which you can see from the "NBA 2k16 MyGM New Orleans Pelicans" serial(There's gonna be a new video every Thursday). There is only one serial that's gonna be only in Serbian, because it doesn't really apply to any other country-What if Serbia qualified for EURO 2016. We're also looking forward to "Nostalgia trip Sundays" where we'll be playing some old games we had fun playing when we were younger.
How did I get here, you asked? Well, I heard about Freedom! forums from a couple other youtubers. I decided to join mostly because of all the nice comments I heard about the community here, and it's overwhelming support to all of the newcomers.
I think I already bored you, so I'm not gonna write anymore. If you got any questions, post them in the comments below and I'll be happy to reply and tell you more about myself and my channel :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , A nice indepth intro :) Welcome to the Community !

i hope you enjoy your stay here (y) (Y)