Gaming Let's Play Tomb Raider Part 12

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
I do the 2nd and 3rd hidden tombs in this video and the first one upset me because it had the map to the area so instead of walking around using the survival instincts as a radar to find everything I could of had the map to see where everything was.

Farmer

New User
Oct 19, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Farmerplaygames
Sup man! just checked your content...u look like cool personality and your voice is amazing...only thing what i would say u just picked wrong genre for your videos...because u cant hide that voice under lets play's shelter....I mean u should do some funny moments montages or something...u will see it will draw more atention:)

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
Sup man! just checked your content...u look like cool personality and your voice is amazing...only thing what i would say u just picked wrong genre for your videos...because u cant hide that voice under lets play's shelter....I mean u should do some funny moments montages or something...u will see it will draw more atention:)
Thank you for checking out my content. I started watching YouTube because of Let's Player and YouTube is all about doing what you want to do and doing Let's Plays is what I wanted to do. I would do funny or best moments but I would have to re-watch over 800 videos and uploading everyday and trying to stream more I don't have the time

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
U might be right...everyone has own path i guess...keep it up bro!
I have thought of an idea because you brought this (it will not work without constant viewership) but asking my viewer to comment there favorite moment in each video and put together a best\funniest moments video of the whole Let's Play after its over.