Gaming Let's Play Prince Persia The Sands of Time Part 8

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
Good afternoon, this was my favorite game when I was growing up. I was sad to see it not continue into the future generation of consoles/Computer gaming.

I have a gaming channel where I have fun with Subscribers and friends, and would really appreciate it if you could check it out. I am trying to make my goal, and if you could help out I'd be super grateful!

I post a variety: gameplays, giveaways, playtrhoughs and more! Please check it out!

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/iTsEazi007

Thank you for commenting on my post but do not comment just to promote yourself. To me it makes it look like you didn't even watch my video all you did was find a post and comment so you could get some attention.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Thank you for commenting on my post but do not comment just to promote yourself. To me it makes it look like you didn't even watch my video all you did was find a post and comment so you could get some attention.
Actually, I did watch your video and even watched part 7 as well. I promote myself in all my post being a small content creator and all. I am sorry that you felt that way about my post but my initial sentence was that of a conversation starter but I also established that I indeed am a small content creator looking for exposure as well. But whatever dude. Good gaming and god bless

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Actually, I did watch your video and even watched part 7 as well. I promote myself in all my post being a small content creator and all. I am sorry that you felt that way about my post but my initial sentence was that of a conversation starter but I also established that I indeed am a small content creator looking for exposure as well. But whatever dude. Good gaming and god bless

Oh man you are self promoting in every new video on the content menu... that's too bad.

But back to Jay, your microphone sounds AMAZING! really wanted to know what kind you use?! I use an Audio Technica 2200 and I dont think it sounds anything like your godly mic lol!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Oh man you are self promoting in every new video on the content menu... that's too bad.

But back to Jay, your microphone sounds AMAZING! really wanted to know what kind you use?! I use an Audio Technica 2200 and I dont think it sounds anything like your godly mic lol!
I'm consistent aren't I?

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris

I understand trying to get your channel out there. The signature is kind of were you can put your promoting.

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris

I use the Audio Technica 2035 and I have messed around with audacity to find what I think makes me sound better. Just wondering did you mean 2020 not 2200?

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Ok just wanted to make sure ya the mic I have is a slight upgrade to yours but a lot of what makes me sound better is what I do in audacity to clean up the sound.
What do you do to clean it up, lol? My 2020 sounds like someone is farting into a microphone compared to this. It just sounds amazing! Teach me your ways!