Gaming Let's Play Mass Effect! - Gameplay - Part 11 - DAMNED MONKEYS STOLE MY S**T!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Oh mass effect, how many hours did I spend playing you. I liked the piano when you were looking for the monkey with the drone :)

Reactions: Reaver152

Reaver152

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oh mass effect, how many hours did I spend playing you. I liked the piano when you were looking for the monkey with the drone :)
Right?! I am completely addicted to this game series now. I thought I had escaped... but it pulled me right back in. Thanks by the way, I thought an amusing little montage of monkey searching would be better than a long and drawn out normal search. :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Right?! I am completely addicted to this game series now. I thought I had escaped... but it pulled me right back in. Thanks by the way, I thought an amusing little montage of monkey searching would be better than a long and drawn out normal search. :p
I definitely agree with that, the only problem I have is I can tell where you were in the game based on your objective, how sad is that, and also now I want to play it again.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not so much sad as proof of dedication to the game series. I am the same exact way. Think I'm going to hit Feros before Noveria, haven't decided yet. XD
I would do Noveria first, unless you already have an upgraded character otherwise it might be hard dealing with the Geth destroyed on Feros