PC Let's Play Channel? I Need Clips for Shoutouts in Return!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys!

I'm doing a new Indie Sketch video on my channel: How to Be a Let's Player. And I need game footage! I'm really looking for:

>Mid-High quality content (720p/30fps is fine)
>No facecam or source files without facecam
>Good sound
>Maybe footage without commentary, but it's not essential
>A good mix of content! If all your footage is for CS:GO, I'm not going to be interested.

In return for the use of your clips, I'll mention your channel in the end slate and add channel links in the description.

The whole piece will be satirical and I'm VERY excited to script and record it. Also, the video will be VERY tongue-in-cheek. The piece will be very inflammatory towards Let's Play channels FOR THE SAKE OF COMEDY! I have nothing against Let's Players, but the video will be exaggerated and over the top. But if you don't have a thick skin, I recommend maybe giving it a pass. But again, it's going to be solid satire!

Thanks again guys.

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Would games like the forest or gmod or fnaf be acceptable? if so ill record for you tommroow bro hit me up if thats cool
Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8Yeq5ylKP3lc3YYfkKjNg
Skype - JustCauseTheRebellion

I'd prefer to just have the videos on your channel for me to pick, rather than you recording stuff specifically for me.

Also, I'm not looking for anything specific. I'm legit going to be grabbing vids as sort of background footage over the narration.

JustRebellion

Rising User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
JustCauseTR
I'd prefer to just have the videos on your channel for me to pick, rather than you recording stuff specifically for me.

Also, I'm not looking for anything specific. I'm legit going to be grabbing vids as sort of background footage over the narration.

do you want me to send you full videos over email or something then or do you want to use a youtube video downloader either way is cool with me for the shout out dude