Service Request lets make a game

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
attention to all (programmers) (character modellers) (musicians) (voice actors) (artist and animators I am here to ask of your help to make a game. now as I mentioned I need people to help me make this and if your interested in helping me well then here are some requirements

programmers must have moderate ability to write code (just cause you made a moving shape in blender doesn't make you a programmer

character modellers must be able to bring quality models to the table (not just any fuse model)

voice actors must have actual talent (just cause your can do a bad Arnold impression doesn't make you a voice actor)

musicians must be actually able to play an instrument just cause you own a guitar doesn't make you a musician

for artist you actually have to be able to draw good stick figures aint going to cut it

and for animators you must be able to make quality animations just because you cant spline together premade animations doesn't make you a animator

if you fit these categories and you want to be a part of it then sent me a reply and well have a chat

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
attention to all (programmers) (character modellers) (musicians) (voice actors) (artist and animators I am here to ask of your help to make a game. now as I mentioned I need people to help me make this and if your interested in helping me well then here are some requirements

programmers must have moderate ability to write code (just cause you made a moving shape in blender doesn't make you a programmer

character modellers must be able to bring quality models to the table (not just any fuse model)

voice actors must have actual talent (just cause your can do a bad Arnold impression doesn't make you a voice actor)

musicians must be actually able to play an instrument just cause you own a guitar doesn't make you a musician

for artist you actually have to be able to draw good stick figures aint going to cut it

and for animators you must be able to make quality animations just because you cant spline together premade animations doesn't make you a animator

if you fit these categories and you want to be a part of it then sent me a reply and well have a chat

I can help you to the best of my ability. Im a saxophone player and have been playing for 6+ years and am very talented.