Sports Let's Grow Together!

WannaBeSuper

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hi My name is Kita. I am 20 years old. My channel is totally base on how to get bigger and stronger. I am a bodybuilder. I know that many people on here are doing game channel. I just want to do something new. Something that I enjoy to do. Also, I am a gamer among all of you. I love to workout and play video games. I am looking forward to grow together with your guys. c:

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Dude welcome to freedom :) being a sport student , your tips are perfect !!!

keep up the good work !!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi My name is Kita. I am 20 years old. My channel is totally base on how to get bigger and stronger. I am a bodybuilder. I know that many people on here are doing game channel. I just want to do something new. Something that I enjoy to do. Also, I am a gamer among all of you. I love to workout and play video games. I am looking forward to grow together with your guys. c:
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask!

I workout quite a bit myself, not on body builder level but to stay in shape. I am a gamer that loves to play shooters and anything else thats awesome! Glad to meet you brother! Hope you enjoy Freedom!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

lol everyone is a gamer.. good job of getting some fitness stuff out there :)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Any tips for somebody who does weights at home? Never get time to go to a gym so I bought a basic 50kg dumbell, barbell, and EZ curl bar :D.

WannaBeSuper

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Any tips for somebody who does weights at home? Never get time to go to a gym so I bought a basic 50kg dumbell, barbell, and EZ curl bar :D.
yes of course! I will post stuff on how to workout at home. I have done some workout at home :)