Let Us See The Light!

Ramen TimeTv

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube
Blackflwrk
I am starting to wonder why YouTube hasn't made much of a better effort to open a section of YouTube to all upcoming your tubers to get exposure

SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
While I'm not defending YouTube, and personally feel that maybe more could be done to help newer channels, the main issues come from where would they draw the line. How would they classify 'smaller youtubers', would this go on when the channel was created or would this be based on analytics, such as views / subscribers.

Also then with the emergence of so many new channel each and everyday your looking at tons of work / effort they would have to put in, and a lot of 'wasted time' for those people who give up on channels or only do it for a few weeks / month before never going back to it. YouTube rewards and offers things to those people who have achieved something, and rewards them for their dedication and hard work

Reactions: Ramen TimeTv

Ramen TimeTv

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube
Blackflwrk
While I'm not defending YouTube, and personally feel that maybe more could be done to help newer channels, the main issues come from where would they draw the line. How would they classify 'smaller youtubers', would this go on when the channel was created or would this be based on analytics, such as views / subscribers.

Also then with the emergence of so many new channel each and everyday your looking at tons of work / effort they would have to put in, and a lot of 'wasted time' for those people who give up on channels or only do it for a few weeks / month before never going back to it. YouTube rewards and offers things to those people who have achieved something, and rewards them for their dedication and hard work

I Learned YouTube is all about strategy