Entertainment Let me introduce myself!

Hi all my name is Samuel I live in Canada and i'm a fully DIY filmmaker with like a $0 budget but dose that stop me.... Nope!
I started a YouTube channel Aug 9, 2013 called TheDandylien. it has since changed to Thehomefilmmaker.I started the YouTube channel to force myself to continue making films and to get better at talking to people! at the end of may 2015 I joined freedom and my channel has never been the same i joined the forms and asked for tips and help from other partners and only one YouTuber stepped up. Pokemoguyy01 and to this day he still watches my videos i his! At the time of joining freedom i had i think 15 subs or so and since then i have jumped up to 50 subs and i could not be more happy. i have gone threw some hard times of wondering why i still push on but i will not give up EVER!
My YouTube channel now has over 11,000 views and is rising daily! thanks everyone for your support and thanks freedom for helping me make better videos! (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey Canadian buddy! Its great seeing that you're happy with your progress on YouTube. I would kindly ask that you leave a link to your channel so we can see what you're up to. :)