Gaming Let me introduce my self

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is Henky. I'm from Indonesia..
I'm new to Youtube and also new to this network thingy.
But my friend suggested to me, if I made Gaming Youtube Channel.. I must join Freedom Network to help my channel.
My Channel name is Bung Bigthing .. and I made it on 30 March 2016..
and I uploaded my first video at 1st April 2016..
And I'm focusing my channel content on Android..
I'm rookie ..
But I want to be big (who doesn't?)
That all I can say in my bad English language.. sorry for the bad English..
English is not my primary language..

This is my channel trailer

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

Don't worry about Bad English , its pretty good to be honest ! your channel looks fun and I watched a video , the into the dead one and it looked good to be honest might give it ago !

it will take time to grow but don't worry about it ! as long as you have fun ! Freedom can help you grow by its tools such as free music and you can meet a ton of great girls and guys on here !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is Henky. I'm from Indonesia..
I'm new to Youtube and also new to this network thingy.
But my friend suggested to me, if I made Gaming Youtube Channel.. I must join Freedom Network to help my channel.
My Channel name is Bung Bigthing .. and I made it on 30 March 2016..
and I uploaded my first video at 1st April 2016..
I'm rookie ..
But I want to be big (who doesn't?)
That all I can say in my bad English language.. sorry for the bad English..
English is not my primary language..
Hello Henky, freedom is a nice network to start off with. You can help yourself a lot more when you collaborate with the freedom members here. I know everyone would love to be big, it just takes some time getting used to everything in general ^^

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

Don't worry about Bad English , its pretty good to be honest ! your channel looks fun and I watched a video , the into the dead one and it looked good to be honest might give it ago !

it will take time to grow but don't worry about it ! as long as you have fun ! Freedom can help you grow by its tools such as free music and you can meet a ton of great girls and guys on here !
thanks for watching my videos..
you look cool in your videos..
I'm subscribing your channel.. I may learn from your channel

Reactions: Prology

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello Henky, freedom is a nice network to start off with. You can help yourself a lot more when you collaborate with the freedom members here. I know everyone would love to be big, it just takes some time getting used to everything in general ^^
I hope Freedom is the right choice..
You look so familiar.. I think I've seen your videos before..

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks for watching my videos..
you look cool in your videos..
I'm subscribing your channel.. I may learn from your channel

Your welcome , I need to download the game soon :)
I look cool really xD never thought that ! Cheers bro :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Trust me when I say nobody minds the English, we just love to meet new people! This is definitely a nice network to start out with. We have many tools and people here to help you along the way. For only starting on April 1st,you have quite a Subscriber base! I hope that you can keep that pace going forward!

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! Trust me when I say nobody minds the English, we just love to meet new people! This is definitely a nice network to start out with. We have many tools and people here to help you along the way. For only starting on April 1st,you have quite a Subscriber base! I hope that you can keep that pace going forward!
Ow so that Goped came from..

Reactions: Goped Fred