Entertainment Left Out Family Man Featured In TIME Magazine

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

My name is Freshaun Porter. I am an institutional model artist. I took an interest in this type of modeling because I wanted to show depth versus the typical swimwear, underwear, and runway modeling. I participate in photos that give direction to the judicial system and a good piece of art embodies literary, political, psychological, and personal with artful vision and sense of life. Organize significance of art is stronger than all the multiplicity of the world. I just was sent the print of a photo shoot that I did for renowned photographer Jeff Wall and I can't even enjoy it. The photo was sent to me after it had already been released in an art gallery in NY, spoken about in Time Magazine, commented on by creditable photographers and art critics in art forums and art sites, as well as up for auction. I just discovered today that an up and coming artist with 17K followers as well as the Art Dealers of America who has 25K followers posted the picture as well and have gotten over 300 likes. Comparable works have gone for thousands to hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. So my question is, will I get a cut? My photo will be auctioned off by December 19 2015, I learned, for thousands to hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars according to the legs, strength and power of a Jeff Wall photo and I won’t receive a penny of it and you can verify that by simply googling how much does a Jeff Wall photo go for? In 2012, one went for $3.5 million dollars. Since this happened today, so many doubts have entered my head. My talent and family have not been treated fairly because of people counting on how smart they think I am not. This isn’t the first time people have treated me dumb and I hope it’s the last time. I have been putting energy and effort into this since April and it has been significantly taxing on my family while we wait for the situation to be rectified as we have been trying to move out of our 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment into a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment, since we have been expecting a baby girl, her making the third baby God has blessed my wife and I of 5 years. I have 2 boys age 4 and 2, a 10 year-old veteran long-haired chihuahua, my wife is expecting in less than 6 weeks and we don't even have a car big enough to fit 3 carseats in the backseat. We know Christmas is right around the corner and we're trying to keep our account from hitting the negatives and a roof over our head. As a man and head of my household, I need a miracle. What was suppose to be my dream come true, ended up being a nightmare I have to live everyday from now on because I exploited myself and didn’t get credit, compensated or a friend out of it. We're just trying to make up for our losses with the resources we have. Savings account is emptied, emergency funds is drained, and our soul is crying for help and I can't take it anymore. I’ve been working really hard all my life and this is it for me. Can you please help me? I love God so much and I know He didn’t bring my family this far to fail us and that God doesn’t forsake the righteous but I don’t even know if I am righteous anymore since I exploited myself and went after my dream at the expense of my family’s well-being. Please toss a dime toward my goal so this won’t be in vain. I know my goal is high only I think half of what my photo would auction for, my family and I deserve because my photo is going to be sold for a very high dollar amount that I can’t even imagine receiving. All I know is that my wife and I have to get a car that can fit 3 carseats and need to keep a roof over our 3 babies, 1 dog and ourselves and have an ultimate dream of starting insurances for those who are always dipping into their emergency funds, kind of like what we have been doing for so long so if I hit the goal miraculously, I know that we're not the only ones being oppressed by tribulation and darkness and we will seek those in need out by talking to city Health and Human Service Departments to get the sense of demographics and give out our information to the Brother Bennos and other non profit organizations and soup kitchens. We have to sign a new lease by December 1st so the reality of the situation is more pressing than you probably have imagined. We have 6 weeks until my wife's due date and to buy a car that will fit 3 carseats in the back seat so my babies can ride safely and Mommy can ride in the back with them. My family is my lifeline. If they are harmed, I am more harmed. If they are uncomfortable, I am lowly. If there isn't enough space for all of us, then I am the one that is homeless and that has happened before where I had to be a vagrant, and sleep in the laundromat, then in the hospital lobby, because there wasn't enough room for all of us to be housed. I have no purpose if my family is down but to lift them up. When I am not around my family, I'm figuring out ways to get back to them and stay with them. I'm sure I will cry and praise Jesus if I hit this goal and give all glory to God and the people He sent to help us because I’ve been ministering to my family for so long how God is going to bless us. It would almost mean the salvation of my soul if someone were to help us if had it not been for Jesus Christ who already takes the place of my salvation as my Lord and Savior. I hope everybody will show and demonstrate grace in the face of my opposition and ridicule. I Youtube to show depth to my music versus letting haters beat up reputation with lies, doubts, & blasphemies. I make music art that is conscious, soul, and Christian. A good song will grab on to your spirit and feed it with food of life and fill it up. I have a single on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, etc.. by way of RouteNote. RouteNote is also a great network, one I use for another channel. I was doing homework on RouteNote when I found a Youtube clip that was telling me very adamantly not to join this other network which I honestly can't remember, I guess for good reason but in the clip towards, the end, the guy whom was playing a video game and narrating his clip said Freedom was a good network to try. I was ahppy to hear the No Lock In because that network I can't remember the name of had a long and tiring contract which I actually just about read the whole thing until my wife randomly said "Why do you need a contract?" Then it clicked in my head that this thing is a scam so I hope to make some great friends here and build a support and I also hope to be a support. At age 31, I am just trying to go for my inheritance until I receive it. I am a military brat by way of PG County Maryland. I like to do any activities with my kids and wife along with the above mentioned hobbies of institutional modeling and rap singing and munch on my wife's delicious meals that I am ever so grateful for her to prepare. Others have agreed that my wife's cooking will uplift your soul. In terms of content, I upload, if it's not artsy, it's fartsy. And I upload per seque when the Spirit leads me.

Thanks for having me,

Freshaun aka Christian Psalms

Last edited:

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Managed to break several forum rules and on the intro to xD.. Wait can we count this as an intro?

Will give you one upside though.. totally made my night!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Wow I think that's the 2nd longest intro I have seen xD Welcome to the Freedom forums, hope you enjoy your time with us! How long have you been doing youtube for?

Also please make sure you read the forums Rules, as asking for money isn't allowed in the forums. Wish you all the best for getting everything sorted out though.

Wow I think that's the 2nd longest intro I have seen xD Welcome to the Freedom forums, hope you enjoy your time with us! How long have you been doing youtube for?

Also please make sure you read the forums Rules, as asking for money isn't allowed in the forums. Wish you all the best for getting everything sorted out though.

When did I make my music video? On my channel, does it say when I uploaded it? Anyhoo when I started realizing that Youtube and my entertainment career can help each other out I beleive is when I began so can I say about 2 years ago?

Are you guys super graceful? I'm so sorry for breaking your rules. I tried to taylor my intro according to the rules when Bee responded as I can be very faithful at times. I hope to make a lot of new friends here![DOUBLEPOST=1448841678][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)
Hey thanks man, I hope I will be here for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed