Solved Leaving Freedom!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeExtremity

New User
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
TheOrigiExtreme
If I ever decide to leave Freedom! what happens to the money I've earned? I assume it still gets paid but I just want confirmation.

So as it stands my last pay will be 2 months from tomorrow (July) - if I decide to end the contract/partnership here does my channel automatically resync with ad sense if I didn't cancel it? Therefore since Ad Sense will pay June's earnings in July. Effectively being two months pay in one month?

Freedom! has been great, however my channel will be taking a new direction that doesn't require a network.

Hope the Freedom! family can help clear this up for me.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yes as outlined above you will still be paid by Freedom for the outstanding revenue from when you were partnered for example if you were to leave at the end of this month, then your last payment will be at the end of July. And yes once you leave Freedom if you previously had a adsense account that should automatically sync in so there would be no loss of days or earnings. Don't forget that adsense will only pay out if your earnings are above their threshold.

Upvote 0

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

I am sad to hear that you want to leave the Freedom network and hopefully you can see a different light that will make you want to say. The money that you have earned with Freedom will be paid to you don't worry. If you join another network the money will still becoming through in the next few months from Freedom. They would never keep your money that you have earned even though you have left the network. Is it possible you could tell me why you want to leave Freedom??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.