Leaving Freedom

Creng

Freedom! Member
Well it's been a fun while it lasted but I hereby state the fact that I'm leaving freedom. Real Life issues has recently been taking all of my time, and this means I don't have as much time for gaming and other activities as I wanted to. I'm sorry about this but I hereby leave freedom after this post. Thank you everyone for these past years i've been member of this Freedom Family but it's time to me to move on. Godspeed and I see you all somewhere, someday again I'm sure.

-Creng-

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well it's been a fun while it lasted but I hereby state the fact that I'm leaving freedom. Real Life issues has recently been taking all of my time, and this means I don't have as much time for gaming and other activities as I wanted to. I'm sorry about this but I hereby leave freedom after this post. Thank you everyone for these past years i've been member of this Freedom Family but it's time to me to move on. Godspeed and I see you all somewhere, someday again I'm sure.

-Creng-
Hope you get things solved soon mate, respect the fact that you want to lay the focus on this now instead of gaming and such.

Bakka Zigzag

That's rather unfortunate, but if you have issues that need to be solved its best to solve them then to ignore them.