leaving freedom

Mar 6, 2016
I've been with this network for somewhat more than 2 months and George doesn't pay attention to me. I don't think freedom offers me a good experience. I saw no growth on my channel when joining. Some of the partners with the network aren't at all close to entertaining. The tynys are louder than kwebblekop even though the kid is 3-4 feet away from the microphone. I heard George shouts people out on the freedom central channel only if you're active in the forums and comments. Then a couple days ago I thought of joining a new network called VOUStudios, so I requested to unlink when I saw this video from this guy saying how freedom doesn't pay on time. VOU offers me a channel manager when I reach 15k subscribers which can mean copyright protection and even without one, they can help me grow, this is coming from their twitter. Even though it's a one year 70/30 contract at least it's not machinima's 3 year 60/40 contract. I want to leave freedom now though, well I have to wait a f*cking month to get out, unlike most networks that can unlink you within 24 hours. But hey in conclusion, they don't help me grow and they lie, so anyways, f*ck my life. I'm going to a better network and you basically can't stop me.

bye, for now, Alex

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
All networks have an un-linking process if it was 24 hours like you said people would be jumping from 1 network to the other all the time. It's stated on the Freedom contract that it takes 30 days to process un-linking requests.

So what you are saying is you want to join a network with a 1 year contract, because the 30 day un-linking process is too long? Some networks aren't for everyone, just remember to do your research on a network before joining it and there wont be any network that will magically grow your channel for you, you will still need to do the hard work.

Mar 6, 2016
All networks have an un-linking process if it was 24 hours like you said people would be jumping from 1 network to the other all the time. It's stated on the Freedom contract that it takes 30 days to process un-linking requests.

So what you are saying is you want to join a network with a 1 year contract, because the 30 day un-linking process is too long? Some networks aren't for everyone, just remember to do your research on a network before joining it and there wont be any network that will magically grow your channel for you, you will still need to do the hard work.
It doesn't matter if freedom loses a bunch of partners, what I'm saying is if it takes a month to get out of a network then they're just letting google do the work. Did you read that? It said if freedom doesn't inlink a partner within 30 days, then google unlinks you automatically. So the part when you said people would be moving from one network to another, f*ucking thing for a second, and think of that Machinima analogy for a second, I want to leave this network.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Shame to hear that youre leaving :(

Freedom has a lot of partners and youre completely right that George doesnt have the time for all of them. That doesnt mean you cant grow though! The forums provide plenty of space for you to grow, just look it up and im sure youll be able to grow with us!

Good luck with Youtube!