SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dear Freedom community.

I am about to bounce off from the network for various reasons, and, I hope you're not going to give me any hate because of the reasons.

1 - Freedom Scam (?); I am not sure how reliable these videos are when it comes to saying that Freedom is a scam, who knows, those videos might by lying all together and I am doing a wrongful decision here.

2 - Small Content Creator; I was watching one of the guys who said something about joining networks while being small, and, he gave pretty good reasons for not doing so -- How can I help the network to thrive when the payments I get are ZERO? The company has to pay for it's employees to keep the network run, I know, I totally know that they have money now, but I still feel like I am not helping enough, so they could pay up for those employees, at the time when I was under YouTube's YPP then I got 0.01 from the videos, even if I didn't have ads, and yes, I have monetization enabled (is how i am partnered with freedom).

3 - My content; I feel like I have poor mix of videos when it comes to my channel, but then again, I am let's player, I'm a bound to make only that specific content, and, nothing else drives me to make YouTube content, and, yes I know that I'm a small channel, of course there won't be as much views as I would like, but I am not complaining about the views, but as a brand of the channel is not working, this might be a poor decision too, but I have this weird trend in me that if I see the content no longer being the way I want it to, or how I would like it to be then i tent to remove all videos cos I didn't like them, and, I know that this might be the reason why I am not gaining as many views, sometimes I feel like it's the right thing to do in my head.

Currently waiting for another response from Freedom admin within a ticket that I have made, I'll see how it'll work out, and, of course I will keep updating you guys on how it'll work out.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello @iGetable sorry to hear that you are leaving the Freedom Network, for the second time (as I can guess by the title), I understand your reasons for leaving and just want to say that no-one would hate you because of the reasons you gave. Everyone is free to make their own choices and decide what is best for them / their channel and as such I just want to wish you all the best for the future

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
It's ok, you need to have patience. The same thing happened to me and I left freedom, but I am back because it helps thrive my channel. So just stay in freedom for a bit while your channel gets more views and subs. The reason why you are not getting any money now is that youtube stopped people who have under 10k views to get money. Now I have 6.4k

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Dear Freedom community.

I am about to bounce off from the network for various reasons, and, I hope you're not going to give me any hate because of the reasons.

1 - Freedom Scam (?); I am not sure how reliable these videos are when it comes to saying that Freedom is a scam, who knows, those videos might by lying all together and I am doing a wrongful decision here.

2 - Small Content Creator; I was watching one of the guys who said something about joining networks while being small, and, he gave pretty good reasons for not doing so -- How can I help the network to thrive when the payments I get are ZERO? The company has to pay for it's employees to keep the network run, I know, I totally know that they have money now, but I still feel like I am not helping enough, so they could pay up for those employees, at the time when I was under YouTube's YPP then I got 0.01 from the videos, even if I didn't have ads, and yes, I have monetization enabled (is how i am partnered with freedom).

3 - My content; I feel like I have poor mix of videos when it comes to my channel, but then again, I am let's player, I'm a bound to make only that specific content, and, nothing else drives me to make YouTube content, and, yes I know that I'm a small channel, of course there won't be as much views as I would like, but I am not complaining about the views, but as a brand of the channel is not working, this might be a poor decision too, but I have this weird trend in me that if I see the content no longer being the way I want it to, or how I would like it to be then i tent to remove all videos cos I didn't like them, and, I know that this might be the reason why I am not gaining as many views, sometimes I feel like it's the right thing to do in my head.

Currently waiting for another response from Freedom admin within a ticket that I have made, I'll see how it'll work out, and, of course I will keep updating you guys on how it'll work out.
Sorry to see you go, a network provides in gaining growth, sharing tips and tools in order to improve. Small or big we are a family :)

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Will see you guys around Freedom, I am not leaving the Freedom forum when I leave the network, however, I will leave the network for other desires, YouTube cannot be a job until the brand of mine has grown to magnificent amount, and, I am going to build the brand no matter how hard it'll be, part of freedom or separate from Freedom.