Solved Leaving freedom if

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYGaming HQ

Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If i do not get a response back from the support team by Monday, i will be leaving freedom. I created a ticket last week, i also sent a email few days before that to the support team. I will not wait any longer for a simple question.

"Hello, i am tyring to transfer to PowerTv but when i go to my profile and click " Request Network transfer" PowerTv doesn't pop up at all. Some help would be much appreciated thanks.

Also i sent a email to [email protected] , but received no reply."

AjSucksAtMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
Hello,
I see you have a question that has not been answered mostly it takes a few days Best of Luck -AjSucksAtMC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to me! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxW_wqUePb-nRgRLPVE_g7w
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ajsucksatmc
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012380973349
my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxW_wqUePb-nRgRLPVE_g7w

Upvote 0

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
If i do not get a response back from the support team by Monday, i will be leaving freedom. I created a ticket last week, i also sent a email few days before that to the support team. I will not wait any longer for a simple question.

"Hello, i am tyring to transfer to PowerTv but when i go to my profile and click " Request Network transfer" PowerTv doesn't pop up at all. Some help would be much appreciated thanks.

Freedom support are working to train new supporters, so they are busy most of the time.
Give them time they will get to it when they can

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Do other networks appear in the list? If so it could be that the network you are trying to join isn't available?

Upvote 0

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com

Try contacting FreedomFAQ on twitter as well. They seem to be pretty fast. If that fails, I'm sorry for the bad impression it may have left on you.

Upvote 0

Rush 2

New User
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube

these guys do not reply which is y im leaving too

Upvote 0

duchtgaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2014
Freedom support are working to train new supporters, so they are busy most of the time.
Give them time they will get to it when they can
btw freedom need to work als on there contract whit position music i use there music and the got claim by a fake claimer and now i can wait 30 days!!!! and my case is till not full work on after like 2 weeks by now and im still not sadiffy by the care of the support

Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Support has been dealing with some issues so they havent been able to respond as fast as they normally do.
Please have some patience or message @FreedomFaQ on twitter, we have a staffmember there who is always ready to answer questions for our partners!

Keep us updated please!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.