Leaving Freedom! As a network.

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
The time has finally came for me to move on from freedom! I have for a little while enjoyed my time here. But i have some gripes and negativity !

I have not ever had any trouble with freedom! paying me that has always been on time and to the amount i was closely expecting. But everything else is just awful, The tech support team is non existent (8 days i have been waiting for responses). The overall everyone can join attitude they have is attracting the "cancer" of YouTube channels, all they do is spam their sh^t at you and vanish. There is only but a handful of people here that want support others. The others you get here is the people that are just looking for a hug and to be told their channel is good.

The only other good thing that I use from freedom! is epidemic sound. Well i did use Tube-buddy but that is gone now so another nail in the coffin.

But with my complaints aside I have met 2 of the best youtubers (now RL friends from this site).

I have secured myself anther network that will hopefully open ALOT more doors the Freedom! ever has, but to all of you that know of me here, BEST of luck with your creative career.