Educational Learn Math

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there!

Just beginning to upload some videos about Mathematics (both of facts and theory) so that it is not that difficult to pass the exams!

I'm MathSens3i, a student from Barcelona that has nothing else to do but playing the piano and uploading tutorials and not-so-good-comedy-videos.
Starting at YouTube was an idea to help a couple friends, but now it's more like a kind of hobby. By joining Freedom and its community I intend to reach more people that might be entertained or assisted by the content of my videos (which, BTW, are uploaded on Wednesdays and Sundays at least). There is nothing like taking pleasure in creating something that helps other people.:)

Last edited:

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

hunh.. interesting concept... never thought of that.. you do dude! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there!

Just beginning to upload some videos about Mathematics (both of facts and theory) so that it is not that difficult to pass the exams!
That's nice that you're interested in helping people out Math :p Can we get to know more about yourself as well? Freedom prides itself on getting to know people on a personal level. They even made a thread that helps you stand out more for your posts, using their template. If you check it out, let me know, because you can learn a lot from other people when you talk about yourself ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
That's nice that you're interested in helping people out Math :p Can we get to know more about yourself as well? Freedom prides itself on getting to know people on a personal level. They even made a thread that helps you stand out more for your posts, using their template. If you check it out, let me know, because you can learn a lot from other people when you talk about yourself ^^

That's a great idea:

I'm MathSens3i, a student from Barcelona that has nothing else to do but playing the piano and uploading tutorials and not-so-good-comedy-videos.
Starting at YouTube was an idea to help a couple friends, but now it's more like a kind of hobby. By joining Freedom and its community I intend to reach more people that might be entertained or assisted by the content of my videos (which, BTW, are uploaded on Wednesdays and Sundays at least). There is nothing like taking pleasure in creating something that helps other people.:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That's a great idea:

You can add all that into your original post as well! Hobbies are great, because they can be rewarding at the beginning, especially for your own entertainment :p