Entertainment Le

Alexander Marlow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
So we have been playing league for a few months now
and i have finally decided to record some of it

i've mad a little speed run when going Katarina mid, we still need a little practice :"D
Hope you enjoy watching
please tell me where you want me to go and who as next :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice gameplay @Alexander Marlow!

It's unfortunate that your team didn't win. However, you guys put up a good fight, and I think you did pretty well with your communications in chat! :)

It's been quite a while since I've played League of Legends so I don't think I can really suggest you who and where to go next as I believe the meta has changed since I last played. However, I've been thinking about popping back into the game for a while now and your video is definitely supporting that idea haha!

Keep up the good work!

Alexander Marlow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Nice gameplay @Alexander Marlow!

It's unfortunate that your team didn't win. However, you guys put up a good fight, and I think you did pretty well with your communications in chat! :)

It's been quite a while since I've played League of Legends so I don't think I can really suggest you who and where to go next as I believe the meta has changed since I last played. However, I've been thinking about popping back into the game for a while now and your video is definitely supporting that idea haha!

Keep up the good work!

thank you so much! :D it really means a lot!
if you get back into league then let us know as we have a team and would love to play with you sometime! :D
sorry for the ungodly late reply, i dont come on here too much hehe :"D

thanks again my friend

Reactions: Danny