Request Landing page Review

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Hi all,

I've just created a new Channel trailer and i'm looking to see if it's grabbing any of your attention when you see it on my channel. you can visit my channel at www.youtube.com/ownorko

I'm currently reworking my youtube a little with branding, channel trailer and soon to change thumbnails.

Please tell me what you think of the channel trailer and general feel!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi all,

I've just created a new Channel trailer and i'm looking to see if it's grabbing any of your attention when you see it on my channel. you can visit my channel at www.youtube.com/ownorko

I'm currently reworking my youtube a little with branding, channel trailer and soon to change thumbnails.

Please tell me what you think of the channel trailer and general feel!
The text could be more explosive, but that's just a matter of doing complex art, or simplistic :p Non-talking videos are harder to get noticed for, why don't you add commentary into it? The subscribe may have gone on a little long, The music is fitting though ^^

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
matt you're getting too big for them jeans!
only joking I love all good criticism to help me, I couldn't over load the effects what so ever as my program would keep crashing.. I'm sure people prefer short, sweet and simple!
as a trailer video I didn't really think it would be a good idea adding commentary and just leaving it to the videos, guess I could add a simple deep voiced overlay

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
matt you're getting too big for them jeans!
only joking I love all good criticism to help me, I couldn't over load the effects what so ever as my program would keep crashing.. I'm sure people prefer short, sweet and simple!
as a trailer video I didn't really think it would be a good idea adding commentary and just leaving it to the videos, guess I could add a simple deep voiced overlay
Everyone has their own preferences, and their target audience. While I might not be focused on one aspect, another person could as well. I just prefer people to talk, because channels that aren't based on commentary are hard for me to follow. Personality attracts me in ^^ But good luck with everything on your channel ^^