Gaming Ladies & Gentlemen; Hello

Hey everyone! I'm AnkleShatterer, I am 21 from Brisbane, Australia! I came across this forum while doing research for channel promoting and you all look really nice so I thought I'd give it a go and get to know some of you. When I'm not gaming (and recording Let's Plays) I'm working, or studying, or cosplaying! I love me some cosplay.

I started YouTube mostly because I felt so inspired to share what I was doing with the world - I was so inspired by the YouTubers I watch on a daily basis, I just had to give it a go for myself, and honestly, I'd never turn back! I predominately run a gaming channel, however, being a cosplayer I'll be doing tutorials, reviews, and convention vlogs as well as a travel vlog for when I visit Japan next year. I aim to upload 1-2 a week when exams aren't piling up. I go on uni break in 3 weeks so I'll be uploading almost daily for 5 months :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and checking out my channel. I hope I get to know a lot of you :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Names Ferny and if you need anything dont be shy to ask! Anyways ima check out that gucci channel of yours and sa whats up! :p Have fun and enjoy yourself :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone! I'm AnkleShatterer, I am 21 from Brisbane, Australia! I came across this forum while doing research for channel promoting and you all look really nice so I thought I'd give it a go and get to know some of you. When I'm not gaming (and recording Let's Plays) I'm working, or studying, or cosplaying! I love me some cosplay.

I started YouTube mostly because I felt so inspired to share what I was doing with the world - I was so inspired by the YouTubers I watch on a daily basis, I just had to give it a go for myself, and honestly, I'd never turn back! I predominately run a gaming channel, however, being a cosplayer I'll be doing tutorials, reviews, and convention vlogs as well as a travel vlog for when I visit Japan next year. I aim to upload 1-2 a week when exams aren't piling up. I go on uni break in 3 weeks so I'll be uploading almost daily for 5 months :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and checking out my channel. I hope I get to know a lot of you :)
Hey, welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, Liked your 'Papers please' gameplay, do you know of the youtuber 'CoryxKenshin' because you channel name makes me feel you watch his videos lol :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ I'm also looking forward to the cosplay tutorials, as I'm also very into cosplay. n_n
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Thank you so so so much ❤

Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ I'm also looking forward to the cosplay tutorials, as I'm also very into cosplay. n_n
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thanks! I'll definitely do that! Hopefully get the cosplay stuff up soon!

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Please do check out the rest of the forums, I have already made 2 new friends through this platform and is a great way to find other people to collaborate with! Wish you the best.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

I love how you started your own channel, and how you have been inspired to do your own. If you want to meet more people make sure to check out the George show because George has inspired me to continue with my channel because I was going to quit, but I didn't! Well welcome to freedom and make sure to stay in contact!

Thanks for the tip!
Welcome to Freedom! Please do check out the rest of the forums, I have already made 2 new friends through this platform and is a great way to find other people to collaborate with! Wish you the best.

Thanks for the tip! :)