Kroosyy

New User
Nov 4, 2015
YouTube
My name: name is kroosy but my real name is paul
Where are you from?: i'm from west bromwich in england
How old are you?: i'm 18 years old
How did you find Freedom!? From a youtube channel
What made you join our forums?: just to make friends and get some advise on youtube because i'm just starting out.
What are your hobbies?: playing football (soccer, gaming and cooking
What is your favorite food? it's gotta be pizza
Why did you start YouTube? just for fun really, i enjoy playing games so why not record it and put it on youtube.
What is your biggest dream? To be a professional baker (doing cooking at college) and be a professional youtuber
What kind of channel do you run?: just a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? well i just started but i want to put a long running lets play of fallout 4, out some black ops 3 up and some fifa
When do you upload?: hopelfuly a video a day
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1IBsqREC58mEsTTytMlPA

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Looks like you're just starting a channel , but before i start this , what team do you love in BPL , and please don't tell me West Bromwich Albion! :p

However, since you love football then why not consider making FIFA 16 videos because those are dope to watch plus you can do all sort of things with a game like FIFA while actually having fun :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
My name: name is kroosy but my real name is paul
Where are you from?: i'm from west bromwich in england
How old are you?: i'm 18 years old
How did you find Freedom!? From a youtube channel
What made you join our forums?: just to make friends and get some advise on youtube because i'm just starting out.
What are your hobbies?: playing football (soccer, gaming and cooking
What is your favorite food? it's gotta be pizza
Why did you start YouTube? just for fun really, i enjoy playing games so why not record it and put it on youtube.
What is your biggest dream? To be a professional baker (doing cooking at college) and be a professional youtuber
What kind of channel do you run?: just a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? well i just started but i want to put a long running lets play of fallout 4, out some black ops 3 up and some fifa
When do you upload?: hopelfuly a video a day
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1IBsqREC58mEsTTytMlPA
Welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here and best of all have fun. Don't give up!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Keep like that, keep doing because you like, keep being honest with yourself...Keep BEING yourself and also, be patient and have faith.
Don´t forget never what you are on the net and outside the net, also we hope you pass a great time here

Kroosyy

New User
Nov 4, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Looks like you're just starting a channel , but before i start this , what team do you love in BPL , and please don't tell me West Bromwich Albion! :p

However, since you love football then why not consider making FIFA 16 videos because those are dope to watch plus you can do all sort of things with a game like FIFA while actually having fun :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D
I don't like any team in the BPL tbh, I'm a walsall FC fan :), we top of the league in league 1