Gaming Kraedax, FROM THE FROZEN, NORTHERN TUNDRAS!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm an aspiring new creator that is completely OBSESSED with horror! Not to say that my channel won't involve other genres, just that I have a special intimacy with being terrified ;D

I have a bunch of horror videos up and a creepypasta read (if there is a positive outcome, i'll make more :D ). My goal is to reach 100 subscribers by christmas! So go ahead and check me out, and if you likey likey, go ahead and subscribe!

I try my best to upload once a day Mon-Fri, but I currently work and am a college student, so sometimes things don't work out. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy, and stay Kraezy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPAZhSW-V_GQ-PuCcRfX2Q

and if you like, follow me on twitter :)https://twitter.com/Kraedax

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro! Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope that you get a warm enough welcome from other Freedomers! I just wanted to say that I watched a couple of your videos and LOVE them! My favorite of your videos has to be the door! Also since you said you want to reach 100 subscribers around Christmas, you now have 39 subscribers because I subscribed to you and am looking forward to watching more of your content! Doing the same for me is appreciated and good luck growing here with the Freedom Family and on YouTube! :D

Reactions: Kraedax

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Community, do another stuff besides uploading stuff on youtube man, is okey as a hobbie, but not as a job [in my opinion], have a nice weekend

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Community, do another stuff besides uploading stuff on youtube man, is okey as a hobbie, but not as a job [in my opinion], have a nice weekend
I'm doing it as a obsessive hobby :) I'm going to school right now, probably going to be majoring in sports medicine, kinesiology or physical therapy. I have no clue yet xD[DOUBLEPOST=1446944857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community :)
Thanks man :D I appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446945059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bro! Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope that you get a warm enough welcome from other Freedomers! I just wanted to say that I watched a couple of your videos and LOVE them! My favorite of your videos has to be the door! Also since you said you want to reach 100 subscribers around Christmas, you now have 39 subscribers because I subscribed to you and am looking forward to watching more of your content! Doing the same for me is appreciated and good luck growing here with the Freedom Family and on YouTube! :D
Thanks! Cant tell you how much I appreciate that! By the way, the Nike KD 8 EXT video looks freaking awesome. I wanted to grab some, but... I don't have the money laying around right now :/

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello @Kraedax

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I looove creepypastas, will check your channel soon! :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello @Kraedax

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I looove creepypastas, will check your channel soon! :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thank you! I hope you like it :) It was my first creepypasta so go easy on me >_<[DOUBLEPOST=1446991900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome I'm looking forward to watching your horror videos!
Thank you! :D I have a blast making them! Hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy making them! :)

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
I'm doing it as a obsessive hobby :) I'm going to school right now, probably going to be majoring in sports medicine, kinesiology or physical therapy. I have no clue yet xD[DOUBLEPOST=1446944857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! Cant tell you how much I appreciate that! By the way, the Nike KD 8 EXT video looks freaking awesome. I wanted to grab some, but... I don't have the money laying around right now :/
:)/

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Everything in excess is dangerous, take care

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Welcome Official to Freedom? I think I saw you post a thread somewhere before.
I thought I had, but I went through all the "Introduce Yourself" pages, and I couldn't find myself in any of them. So I thought maybe I hadn't posted one on this forum? I usually try and post on a couple different forums, so I just dismissed it as a "I forgot to make one" scenario >_<