Gaming Kona2na Here

Kona2na

New User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
My name is Cody I am a 25 year old man from Salem, Oregon. I found out about Freedom from a Youtubers "How do promote your gaming channel" video. I work at a coffee shop as well as a brewery, I handle all your addictions!

My favorite food is whiskey.

I ride my bike everyday, and I love cats.

I've dabbled in every aspect of being creative, I've made movies, created art, hosted podcasts etc etc. I find that Youtube is thus far my favorite act of expression. I love making videos, because it's me and only me. I am not acting, I am not doing anything that anyone else wants. I am creating in hopes that others will love me for me. It is quite satisfying, or hopefully will be.

I run a gaming channel, focused on the most recent and relevant games.

I upload every single day, sometimes twice a day if you're lucky!

I implore you to checkout my channel, I pride myself on my somewhat higher-brow humor with a sprinkle of immaturity and a dash of dad jokes. Thanks for reading!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOkpS142CcQgaeufLyTmNw

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom dude , nice introducing ,its nice to see that you enjoy yourself doing youtube and your favorite food is whiskey XDDD

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Hey Cody! I'm 25, too! Welcome to the quarter-century club. Where we're not quite old, but we're gettin' there!
Also, welcome to Freedom! Hope you have a great time here. : )

I also run a gaming channel, and I'm always looking for new friends around my age, so let me know if you ever wanna hang out or chat! I'll be more than happy to make some time to get to know you better.

With that said, feel free to explore the forums and check out what Freedom! has to offer.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Cody I am a 25 year old man from Salem, Oregon. I found out about Freedom from a Youtubers "How do promote your gaming channel" video. I work at a coffee shop as well as a brewery, I handle all your addictions!

My favorite food is whiskey.

I ride my bike everyday, and I love cats.

I've dabbled in every aspect of being creative, I've made movies, created art, hosted podcasts etc etc. I find that Youtube is thus far my favorite act of expression. I love making videos, because it's me and only me. I am not acting, I am not doing anything that anyone else wants. I am creating in hopes that others will love me for me. It is quite satisfying, or hopefully will be.

I run a gaming channel, focused on the most recent and relevant games.

I upload every single day, sometimes twice a day if you're lucky!

I implore you to checkout my channel, I pride myself on my somewhat higher-brow humor with a sprinkle of immaturity and a dash of dad jokes. Thanks for reading!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOkpS142CcQgaeufLyTmNw
Once or twice a day uploads are rare to have! I love that you ride your bike often too, I manage to get about 10+ when I head to work on the weekdays ^^

Welcome to freedom Kona, youtube is a great outlet to speak your mind to the world ^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Any first steps I should be taking? Any important threads, or dance battles I should be a part of?
Granted, having a dance battle might increase your street cred, the best way to start off on freedom relates to a few matters ^^

Communicating with others on the forum is a great way to expand your horizons. I used to be close-minded on criticism, but trying to help out other people, can really boost your overall performance on making videos. Imagine looking at successful people's videos & newcomers that come onto the forum. Everyone has different tastes, just like eating food in real life. Being critical of your own videos will come in handy too! A lot of people dislike change, even though it could bring them to new heights. At the end of the day, take what you can from everyone you talk with, and see what you like :p