Knowledge is power

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Knowledge is power, i can agree on that one :).

I recommend making a few contacts, collaborate or read up on some recourses. If you are a partner you can also use the crib to download cool assets for your channel!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
just follow all the video's on the channel of CMN freedom and check all the goerge shows and you wil find it. but here already 3 tips you can already start doing:
1. make a channel trailer and put it on your youtube dashboard.
2. make thumbnails for every single video you make.
3. order your video's. make for each serie a playlist and put the one wich you are active with on yout youtube dashboard.

those are the first things you can work on it now. goodluck :)

Reactions: mishin456

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As mentioned by @Pskovanion, socializing is a great way to get the ball rolling. By using social media and starting a small talk with others that show the same interest. In time you get your name around and get to know more people, then when you slowly throw in a video from time to time then you have a higher chance that people will watch it, at least that is from my experience :)

mishin456

Rising User
Jun 21, 2016
YouTube
just follow all the video's on the channel of CMN freedom and check all the goerge shows and you wil find it. but here already 3 tips you can already start doing:
1. make a channel trailer and put it on your youtube dashboard.
2. make thumbnails for every single video you make.
3. order your video's. make for each serie a playlist and put the one wich you are active with on yout youtube dashboard.

those are the first things you can work on it now. goodluck :)
Thank u boss it will be great help

Reactions: ekloo