Gaming King Emman wants to say hello :D

King Emman

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
My real name is King Emman and I am usually addressed by the King part (Not to offend anyone).
I live in Florida but some of us down here are smart.
Although I am only 14 years old, I hope my content is good enough for others to look passed there age bias feelings and enjoy what i post.
I found Freedom while look through my friend, AlphaWebby's YouTube page wondering how he gets so many subscribers in a small amount of time. I read he had a partnership and did some investigating.
I joined this forums because recently I've been through some Minecraft forums and it was an enjoyable experience. Like a little Facebook. Once I saw freedom had one, i could help myself. :D
I don't really have a favorite food, but i don't enjoy certain soups. xP
i started YouTube cause i thought it was an impossible task to get on YouTube. I thought only certain, privileged adults could. When i learned i could as well, i could help myself.
I hope to be an NBA player when I'm older. I know it seems far fetched and very unlikely but I'm not going to sit around moping about the impossible anymore.
My channel is mostly gaming but, I dont see it as that. My channel is where i post things i find fun and i like to do. Recently i posted a remix of two songs i use in the backgrounds of most of my videos. It's not the best but I enjoy it and i like it. I had fun making it and that's all that matters :D.
I try to upload twice a week. That might not satisfy everyone but, i spend most of my time playing basketball and i take my time to edit every video I produce until i would give my video a thumbs up. If i don't like my own content, no one would. Which was my wake up call to make better videos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyECQgWW7vf5dxoS79CN3A