Keyboards

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
so i want a keyboard that lights up and changes color and does fancy stuff, i know theres the razer one but i was just wondering what else there might be that may cost less and do better idk let me know guys also what are some good speakers that come with a sub woofer that arent too expensive

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Is there any reason why you want a keyboard that does that? Are you planning to show it off while you're streaming / recording? Otherwise, I don't see the need in spending extra on flare that only you're going to see. With that said, I think "Rainbow Key" is a brand that's dedicated to those kinds of keyboards.

BLUENOSE4

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
Well you have the death stalker chroma (non mechanical) and the black widow chroma (mechanical) from razer (i prefer the death stalker but a lot of people like the black widow) also you could get a key board from corsair they do really good ones but they are extremely expensive.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Is there any reason why you want a keyboard that does that? Are you planning to show it off while you're streaming / recording? Otherwise, I don't see the need in spending extra on flare that only you're going to see. With that said, I think "Rainbow Key" is a brand that's dedicated to those kinds of keyboards.

see i want it for myself and to show off in a couple of videos every now and then, also to show of to friends and such. the reason why i kinda wanted to spend a bit was because i want it to be very customizable and i want it to last

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
Theres more than Razer out in the market, theres also different types do you want a membrane or a mechanical? Membranes are cheap and theres ton on the market ie the Logitech g105, CMStorm Devastator and alot more, they can come with the fancy bells and whistle like G KEYS or Macros but they sound pretty dull. Mechanicals on the other hand are more expensive but for good reasons, mechanicals use Cherry MX keys which give a audible click when you type are faster if you plan to do gaming alot also come with stuff like G KEYS, Key Macros, and RGB lighting. I would suggest picking one of these bad boys up from companies like Corsair, Logitech or AZIO since in my opinion make really good keyboards for the price. I would also recommend you check out to which MX Switches you would want (TechQuickie has a video on the different kinds so you pick which you would fit you best). But really it just comes to how much you want to spend on keyboard, just do a little bit of research on which kind you want for you want to do.
Hope this helps you out, and if your confused still dont be afraid to ask any kind of further questions.

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
i personally have the corsair k70 rgb and even though it's way more expensive than the razer rival i can say it's worth the extra money, the switches in razers blackwidow chroma don't feel as good as cherry switches imo which are used in my keyboard, but that could just be a placebo effect