KevZPvP

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom community,
my name is Kevin and I make Minecraft PvP Videos. I started out my channel couple of months ago and I got partnered with Freedom a couple of weeks ago but I never got around to do a proper introduction here on the forums.

About me:

My name is Kevin, I'm a 14 years old and I live in Sweden. My hobbies are Gaming, Football and Biking.
I started out playing games when I was around 9 years old and then I've been playing since then. I found out about Minecraft about 3 years ago and I really like the game, later on I found out about Minecraft PvP and that is basically the only thing I do in Minecraft and that is the main reason because I started my YouTube channel!

About my channel:

My channel name is KevZPvP and I upload when I can and when I have the time because of school.
I've been starting to upload daily but I don't know how long that is going to last. If you didn't already know... my channel is based around Minecraft PvP and that is why the name of the channel is KevZPvP. My biggest dream/goal is to reach 100 subscribers.. I've had more than 5 channels and I have never got over 50 subs and that is my dream/goal, so if you would like to help make my dream come true subscribe to me and I will subscribe to you.

Extra:

If you play Minecraft PvP, then feel free to contact me through YouTube and we can talk and maybe make a collab together. If you would like to contact me then go to my channel and go to the about channel and just use the email where it says for Business Inquiries and I will respond in 24 hours.

Thank you and I hope we can grow together as a family! <3

Kingalbadire

Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2014
Australia
YouTube
KingAlbadire
Hows it going & Welcome to the forum! you will feel right at home with all the awesome members that you will meet on here! There are a lot of Minecraft YouTubers on the forum you just gotta keep your eye out ;P anyway hope you enjoy the forums!