Solved Keep getting copyright flagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyShenanigans

I've been using AudioMicro free music for my channel, and from day one I've gotten copyright flagged and have to file a dispute. Am I going to have to do this every single time I use their music? This is getting really irritating.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Sorry you're having issues with Audio Micro!

I went ahead and checked out the Support forum, and here are some things you can do to hopefully remedy your situation:
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2227352-audiomicro---content-id-match

To quote:
Occasionally, you may receive a Content ID match on some of AudioMicro's songs, but don't fret! If you are a Freedom! partner, simply email AudioMicro ([email protected]) and mention the following: the claim (with a link to the video), that you are a Freedom! partner and have a license to use the music in your videos. They should be able to quickly resolve the claim.​

Upvote 0
B

BabyShenanigans

Thanks for the tip. However, the biggest problem is that I'm getting flagged EVERY TIME I use their music. Shouldn't there be a way to prevent this? Why do I have to email them every single time I want to use their music?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.