Service KawaiiNacho's free design service.

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
KawaiiNacho's free design service

Aaaaaaand we back.
Editing OP...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
KawaiiNacho's free design service

About me

Hello, My name is Alex. I currently am studying graphic media and planning on continueing on webdesign. Right now we have school off for an entire week and get pretty bored than. My knowledge from graphic designing goes from photoshop, takes a curve to video editing and than end at web design and development.

Services
Right now I can provide basic logo's (if only I was creative xd) banners, Profile pictures, Websites (very poor)
I recently started learning CSS (seriosuly, we didn't learn CSS at school, garbage classes man.) so web design may take some times or may not be completed at all. To view my website, wich I coded myself, to give you an idea. You can find it here.
I also do video editing. I use after effects and sony vegas depending on what kind of video. As long as it isn't anything complex (ask first so I can see if I can or not) I will most likely pour my hearth into it since I love animation. I will upload some things I made late on.

Previous work
Right now I haven't really made graphics for anyone. I have my own portofolio tough
https://www.behance.net/AlexRans/wip
I also didn't really make the website but I integrated a twitch chat in this website
(not trying to advertise)

Waitlist
Nothing here, be the first one!
Oh also, I might not be productive atm since im p sick :(

Awesome art dude! :D Also I didn't learn CSS in school either xD If you ever want help with anything web design related feel free to PM me :)

Reactions: KawaiiNacho

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
Awesome art dude! :D Also I didn't learn CSS in school either xD If you ever want help with anything web design related feel free to PM me :)
Id like a banner with a claw mark with the name alleykat112
I would like a tomb raider logo if you can
Wouldnt be a problem but what do you mean with tomb raider logo?

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
I looking what you mean with "tomb raider logo/banner"
Its the same as saying that that game where you walk arround from 2014 is super cool. what game? not really
I cannot start unless you tell me what exactly you want
Forget the tomb raider part i just want claw marks with my youtube name alleykat games

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
The first client is finally done. It would've been done hours ago if I wasnt sick and ran into so much trouble. If you want to check it out you can check the media here and the intro here
I will now start working on allison's request.

Can you make me a channel art and a logo?
Can you give me more details?

EDIT: Allison is done too. You can view it here

Last edited:

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
The first client is finally done. It would've been done hours ago if I wasnt sick and ran into so much trouble. If you want to check it out you can check the media here and the intro here

Thanks so much i love it and you do intros too?

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
Thanks so much i love it and you do intros too?
Yes but they can take p long since I lack creativity. It sometimes takes 30 minutes to get an idea. (Luckely I already got one for you) but it can take some time to bring it in action too. Thefe are also some people before you now and I am sick so I cant work very fast.
But if you want to see what I recently made check out the OP in the previous clients section.

BizarE Gaming

New User
Oct 20, 2015
could you please make me a intro banner and logo please

intro: i would like it to have red eyes with the name BizarE Gaming dripping blood and i would it to have creepy music
if your unable to do that then just make me something that is creepy.

banner: red eyes with creepy lettering with bizarE Gaming on the banner

logo: i would like it to pretty much be the same as the banner

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube

For the Avatar it will be cartoonish like @Kan. The looks would be Asian guy, Shave hair and wearing glasses.
As for the channel Art, the theme would be Adventure, RPG and Visual Novel type.