Kastyel Sinleth

New User
Oct 5, 2016
Hello there people,
I would like to Introduce myself, as well as what and why am I here for ~
my Name is Mehdi, but people call me Kastyel, I live in Morocco and I am 21 yo.
I like Gaming, and I enjoy making fun Videos with my friends when we play all together. That is why I decided to start a Youtube Channel based on Gaming '' Kastyel Sinleth '' where I'll share my Walkthroughs and other funny Gaming related stuff in the future.
I joined Freedom because there is so many good talk about it, and why not give it a go ?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Kastyel! It's a good time to make walkthroughs because A LOT of games are coming out right now :D And you definitely heard right man. I've looked around a few MCN communities in the past and none are as friendly and open as Freedom's. On that note if you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask around. There's no shortage of helpful people around here. Best of luck with the walkthroughs Kastyel and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Luxray Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom!!
I am happy to check out your channel! And I am from Morocco too! I am from Rabat. Anyways I hope you enjoy freedom and you just gained a sub (If you want to check out my channel it is LuxrayPlays)

Reactions: Kastyel Sinleth

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello there people,
I like Gaming, and I enjoy making fun Videos with my friends when we play all together. That is why I decided to start a Youtube Channel based on Gaming '' Kastyel Sinleth '' where I'll share my Walkthroughs and other funny Gaming related stuff in the future.
I joined Freedom because there is so many good talk about it, and why not give it a go ?
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

What games and platform do you play on?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello there people,
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Saw your battlefield 4 video, pretty neat...Keep up the good work! :D

Reactions: Kastyel Sinleth

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there people,
Hello to you as well Kastyel. What kind of videos do you make for gaming? Walkthroughs tend to be fun to record ^^ What games have you recorded so far?