Gaming Kasomy82

Kasomy82

Rising User
Dec 5, 2015
Barnsley
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
Hello there, I'm kasomy82!

I Started youtube in 2014, as a way to do videos for my friends on games that I played, however this soon got boring so I stopped youtube for a while. However I jonied freedom in the time that I started my channel, optimistic that I could become stacked $$$, recently in the last few months I've got back into youtube, making decent videos, (I hope xD!)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO6bFwA2Z4HL76E8ifiYFrA

However, I have a few question, hopefully ill be allowed to post it here!

Recently, when I came onto the Freedom site, it said I've earned $0.84, however it also says that I have estimated earnings from october of 0.03, why does it say what I get from October and not from November & December?

I'm not really in youtube for the money, I just like to know about whats happening! :D

Hope you have a good day,
A fellow content creater

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! To answer your question, you need to extend your payment period out on YouTube analytics to see the current pay period (sometimes it get stuck). I like the zany music in your video of you rushing B.

Kasomy82

Rising User
Dec 5, 2015
Barnsley
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
Thanks BedfastDuck! I was unsure about what was happening! Also thanks for that, the music is free.[DOUBLEPOST=1449348376][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quatation Incorporated
I looked on all of the youtube analytics on youtube, I went onto the Freedom website and it doesn't show still, any tips?[DOUBLEPOST=1449348564][/DOUBLEPOST]Below are imageswat.png wat2.PNG wat3.PNG

Last edited: