Just want to say thanks

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I just wanna say thanks for everything from everyone who helped so far. Ever since i joined freedom ive gained a large increase of subs and views but it's only because of the help and support of the people i met here ^_^. I relly appreciate it and i hope i can do the same for others in any way possible.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
love seeing things like this honestly. When people are genuinely happy doing the same thing you love to do is awesome. congrats bro we all just gotta keep giving in order to earn

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
That's awesome to hear K! :) I too can say that without Freedom my time as a Youtuber would've definitely been more bland and less exciting. Freedom's just a hub for nice people and good vibes. A lot of the Youtubers I've met and collabed with over the years were ones I met in the forums. Had it not been for this network I wouldn't have been able to have some of the most fun I've ever had as a gamer :D

To good days and good gaming moving forward everyone! And best of luck with everything K as you continue your Youtube journey here at Freedom. Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg