ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I'm Expensive and I just joined Freedom!

So far it's been good, I got access to a lot of music, gameplay videos, and I've heard there are some designers that I will definitely check out.

My first channel was called 'TheMusicPersonRBX' (when I played Roblox 24/7 lmao) where I later changed the name to 'ExpensiveGaming' My first channel was a lot of fun. I didn't have any schedules, I just uploaded when I felt like it. But I did something horribly wrong.

I personally thought that I was working hard on my videos but getting no subscribers, and before I knew about tips to grow from Freedom! or any other website, I simply bought subscribers.

This was a horrible step for me and I later realized this. I watched videos on why I was not getting any views with a lot of subscribers, and they simply said that buying subscribers was a horrible step. The fake subscribers that you have won't actually watch your videos, which will tell YouTube to stop displaying your videos to them, including your real active subscribers. Which means, sometimes by gaining subscribers, doesn't mean you will gain views. It's just a number and that's all; as a matter of fact, it could completely destroy your channel.

After I heard this news I immediately created a new channel, by the name of ExpensiveGaming of course. I stuck with that channel for about a year until I switched due to inactive subscribers (not bought, just inactive) And now I'm on my new channel right now, where everyone is active, and where I will get my videos into other people's feed.

I hope you enjoyed this little 'story' of mine. Have a great day everyone!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello! I'm Expensive and I just joined Freedom!

So far it's been good, I got access to a lot of music, gameplay videos, and I've heard there are some designers that I will definitely check out.

My first channel was called 'TheMusicPersonRBX' (when I played Roblox 24/7 lmao) where I later changed the name to 'ExpensiveGaming' My first channel was a lot of fun. I didn't have any schedules, I just uploaded when I felt like it. But I did something horribly wrong.

I personally thought that I was working hard on my videos but getting no subscribers, and before I knew about tips to grow from Freedom! or any other website, I simply bought subscribers.

This was a horrible step for me and I later realized this. I watched videos on why I was not getting any views with a lot of subscribers, and they simply said that buying subscribers was a horrible step. The fake subscribers that you have won't actually watch your videos, which will tell YouTube to stop displaying your videos to them, including your real active subscribers. Which means, sometimes by gaining subscribers, doesn't mean you will gain views. It's just a number and that's all; as a matter of fact, it could completely destroy your channel.

After I heard this news I immediately created a new channel, by the name of ExpensiveGaming of course. I stuck with that channel for about a year until I switched due to inactive subscribers (not bought, just inactive) And now I'm on my new channel right now, where everyone is active, and where I will get my videos into other people's feed.

I hope you enjoyed this little 'story' of mine. Have a great day everyone!
Welcome to the family :)

Aye, it seems you indeed learned something the hard way but at least now you have the knowledge to do things better :)
It will always happen that you gain dead or inactive subs as it is a natural process but it is best to avoid it as much as possible :p