Gaming Just joined Freedom!

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
Hi, my name is Aaron Reyes. My YouTube name is basically just a remix of my real name (AirOnRice). I am a Canadian and I am 16 years old. I learned about Freedom! through my friend and fellow YouTuber, HaupCod and he really helped me through my process on getting accepted. I figured, "why not?" and applied for a partnership when he gave me all the information about Freedom!

I created a YouTube channel because I was inspired by a YouTuber named, Prettyboyfredo. I hope to grow as big as him one day. Also, a YouTube channel helps me bring out my inner personality. It gives me the confidence to keep my head up high because it shows all of the achievements I have and will achieve. People have been making jokes, but I just ignore them and keep doing what I'm doing.

I started uploading videos on September 11 and I already have 50 subscribers! I love making videos and I love informing the gaming community through tips and tricks and tutorials. I'm going to keep grinding until I achieve all of my goals.

When I'm not uploading videos, I'm either doing homework, sleeping, eating, or playing basketball. Basketball is my favourite sport as my channel is based off of the basketball game, NBA 2K.

I don't just play NBA 2k though. I love playing games like Call of Duty and GTA V and stuff.

I can't wait to work with all of you and connect with more people:)

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, my name is Aaron Reyes. My YouTube name is basically just a remix of my real name (AirOnRice). I am a Canadian and I am 16 years old. I learned about Freedom! through my friend and fellow YouTuber, HaupCod and he really helped me through my process on getting accepted. I figured, "why not?" and applied for a partnership when he gave me all the information about Freedom!

I created a YouTube channel because I was inspired by a YouTuber named, Prettyboyfredo. I hope to grow as big as him one day. Also, a YouTube channel helps me bring out my inner personality. It gives me the confidence to keep my head up high because it shows all of the achievements I have and will achieve. People have been making jokes, but I just ignore them and keep doing what I'm doing.

I started uploading videos on September 11 and I already have 50 subscribers! I love making videos and I love informing the gaming community through tips and tricks and tutorials. I'm going to keep grinding until I achieve all of my goals.

When I'm not uploading videos, I'm either doing homework, sleeping, eating, or playing basketball. Basketball is my favourite sport as my channel is based off of the basketball game, NBA 2K.

I don't just play NBA 2k though. I love playing games like Call of Duty and GTA V and stuff.

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Good to see you have found inspiration for doing youtube wich is something that can provide a great motivation :D

Reactions: Aaron Reyes

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

I'm sure that you can connect with a ton of people Aaron! YouTube is great because you can broadcast your true self to the world. What do you enjoy the most when it comes to sleeping? I never get enough sleep on the weekdays, hah.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey mate! Welcome to Freedom! Funny thing is, my name is Aaron too :D , Anyway I checked out your channel, definitely shows your love for basketball, Keep up the good work mate! :D Best of Luck!

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
I'm sure that you can connect with a ton of people Aaron! YouTube is great because you can broadcast your true self to the world. What do you enjoy the most when it comes to sleeping? I never get enough sleep on the weekdays, hah.
I sometimes consider my bed as my best friend LOL

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Hey, that makes two of us dude lol! I just started and I was inspired by someone else! To be honest getting 50 subscribers is awesome dude! I'm proud of you keep it up! What other games do you have?

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
Hey, that makes two of us dude lol! I just started and I was inspired by someone else! To be honest getting 50 subscribers is awesome dude! I'm proud of you keep it up! What other games do you have?
Thanks man! It's an amazing feeling knowing your work is being paid off so early:D I only have Black Ops 3 other than 2k, haha. Games are way too expensive now.