Gaming Just Joined Freedom

nikthewhiz

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, Just joined Freedom, I am looking to grow my channel and I would really appreciate it if you help me out, Thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys, Just joined Freedom, I am looking to grow my channel and I would really appreciate it if you help me out, Thanks :)
There's a ton of ways that we could help out Nik, but where do we start? :p Firstly, you can start talking to the people on here. Getting to know others will broaden your horizons a little bit. Secondly, you can try to collaborate with members on here too! You don't need to work with anyone in specific, because that's entirely up to you. And lastly, before I forget. Welcome aboard the freedom forums Nik ^^

nikthewhiz

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
There's a ton of ways that we could help out Nik, but where do we start? :p Firstly, you can start talking to the people on here. Getting to know others will broaden your horizons a little bit. Secondly, you can try to collaborate with members on here too! You don't need to work with anyone in specific, because that's entirely up to you. And lastly, before I forget. Welcome aboard the freedom forums Nik ^^
Thanks for your help Fattmat

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and the forums Nik!
I think al of us here hope to grow together as channels and a comunity, so please tell us a little more about yourself :)
Btw, combining high-school and youtube, not an easy thing to do, awesome of you to try though :)