YouTube Views Milestone JUST HIT 9K CHANNEL VIEWS!, 5 OFF 200?

Robin Kelly

Rising User
Apr 28, 2014
YouTube
hey guys as you can see in the title iv just hit 9k channel views which is pretty amazing(9000 people!) but im also close to another milestone, im very close to 200 subs 5 off to be exact! and i was hoping if anyone could have a look around my channel and give some feed back on it and if you did like my channel possibly sub? it would mean so much to me if i could get to 200 subs maybe today! and also get some feed back on my channel to see what i can do to make it grow better! :)

and on a different note im also 1 likes off 40 likes on my big montage so if you could give it a watch at comment on the vid and tell me what you liked/didn't like and possibly a like? that would be awesome! and if you have a video you want me to do the same i can also do that aswel,

so please help a friend! much love KELLY xx

my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RangePeep/featured

my twitter:mad:I_KELLY_I

Last edited:

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
hey guys as you can see in the title iv just hit 9k channel views which is pretty amazing(9000 people!) but im also close to another milestone, im very close to 200 subs 5 off to be exact! and i was hoping if anyone could have a look around my channel and give some feed back on it and if you did like my channel possibly sub? it would mean so much to me if i could get to 200 subs maybe today! and also get some feed back on my channel to see what i can do to make it grow better! :)

and on a different note im also 1 likes off 40 likes on my big montage so if you could give it a watch at comment on the vid and tell me what you liked/didn't like and possibly a like? that would be awesome! and if you have a video you want me to do the same i can also do that aswel,

my latest big montage: [youtube]
[/youtube]
Im sitting here with not even 200 xD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

my latest big montage: [youtube]
[/youtube]
Its great to see channels such as your celebrating big milestones such as 9K views - though I do need to make you aware you should be advertising your content (such as your latest montage video) in this section - would you delete this from your post before it gets reported otherwise you might get a verbal warning / warning point about this