Subscriber Milestone Just HIT 80+ SUBS...ALMOST 100 SUBS

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note that this section of the forum should only be used to celebrate actually hitting a milestone as per the milestone rules. Either way congrats on hitting 81 subscribers, and good luck on reaching 100

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm Celebrating me hitting 81 Subs ... How is that wrong ?
Well with the title and your "19 more can't wait" it seemed to come across that you weren't celebrating 81 rather trying to mention how close you were to 100. This may of just been me misinterpreting this and if I did so then I apologise - as I said before congrats on reaching 81 subscribers

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Well with the title and your "19 more can't wait" it seemed to come across that you weren't celebrating 81 rather trying to mention how close you were to 100. This may of just been me misinterpreting this and if I did so then I apologise - as I said before congrats on reaching 81 subscribers

I fixed it so It could please you :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I fixed it so It could please you :)
You don't need to please me, and don't think I'm being picky I've just noticed a rise recently of people putting up threads that don't comply with the sectional rules and as such am just trying to raise awareness of this. Other than me potentially misinterpreting the intention of your post, it was a rather nice celebration and as I said I wish all the best of luck with hitting 100 subscribers :)

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
You don't need to please me, and don't think I'm being picky I've just noticed a rise recently of people putting up threads that don't comply with the sectional rules and as such am just trying to raise awareness of this. Other than me potentially misinterpreting the intention of your post, it was a rather nice celebration and as I said I wish all the best of luck with hitting 100 subscribers :)

ANYWAYS... Thank you!