YouTube Views Milestone just hit 8 million total views

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
I honestly find it hard to believe i've made it to 8 million views in under 2 years. kinda cool.

my biggest tip is to upload on a schedule. if people know when your content will come out, and they like it enough, they will anticipate it

The Eternal Dreamers

Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
YouTube
Some of your videos get 100k + views and some get 50? I dont understand haha. Any reason?

the only one with 50 at the moment came out yesterday, but it's getting a few views an hour, sometimes stuff isnt the hit i want it to be, sometimes it blows up and gets a million views. it's the way of youtube

Melvini Plays

Rising User
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
I honestly find it hard to believe i've made it to 8 million views in under 2 years. kinda cool.

my biggest tip is to upload on a schedule. if people know when your content will come out, and they like it enough, they will anticipate it
Thats insane dude! Hope your band and music will grow and maybe one day be as big as the beatles xD (it may be a word wrong idk)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So not only have you passed the magnitude of one million views, you have now gone even further and gotten to eight million. My mind is totally blown at that fantastic achievement, you must be so amazing and proud about that, and to do this in under two years is beyond cool - its spectacular.

The Eternal Dreamers

Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
YouTube
Thats insane dude! Hope your band and music will grow and maybe one day be as big as the beatles xD (it may be a word wrong idk)

I would love to be as big as the Beatles, they are my favorite band and in April i'm planning on doing a week of daily beatles covers[DOUBLEPOST=1489681412][/DOUBLEPOST]
So not only have you passed the magnitude of one million views, you have now gone even further and gotten to eight million. My mind is totally blown at that fantastic achievement, you must be so amazing and proud about that, and to do this in under two years is beyond cool - its spectacular.

I was amazed when I hit 1 million views, now I can't even believe it. I'm just glad people are listening

Last edited: