Subscriber Milestone Just hit 50 Subscribers!!

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
I hit 50 subscribers on my channel finally! I do have freedom to thank to an extent so I decided to post it here! Also the giveaway on my channel helps lol

Reactions: SiCKSiS
C

Cyramex

Good job mate! I had over 50 but youtube took them away (as well as half my views)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Congrats on the growth, but one thing I will warn you about with giveaways. You want to attract people who are genuinely interested in your content. Do too many giveaways and you'll get subs who join just to get free crap and never watch another video. If you have 1000 subs but only get 5 views a video, you're actually not growing your community base at all.

Reactions: JonTheBearMC

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
Congrats on the growth, but one thing I will warn you about with giveaways. You want to attract people who are genuinely interested in your content. Do too many giveaways and you'll get subs who join just to get free crap and never watch another video. If you have 1000 subs but only get 5 views a video, you're actually not growing your community base at all.
Thank you for the advice :) yeah I head a lot about that kinda stuff people are saying I got lucky because after that giveaway I posted 2 vids and they both got like 50+ views in under 3 hours so in my case the giveaway was successful (subscriber wise) but like I know it's not good to do too many because you can attract ghost subscribers

Reactions: Goped Fred