Gaming Just another gaming channel...or is it?

Rolando Santana

New User
Nov 5, 2015
YouTube
APM__Gaming
If you guessed just another gaming than you are correct. But hopefully this great community can help make my channel an awesome gaming channel. And in turn i'll help anyone out in any way I can. Now let me tell you a little about myself and my channel.
*I apologize in advance for some of it's length.
  • Your name: My name in the gaming community is rsantana95 but most people just call me Santana. And no, as far as I know I am not related to thee Santana even though I am also a musician. But my channel is called Apocalyptic Mayhem Gaming or APM Gaming for short.
  • Where are you from?: Like everyone else I came from my parents and they came from theirs and so on.
  • How old are you?: I'm older than a high school graduate but younger than a college graduate with bachelor's. So somewhere in between there. To be a little more specific me and the NES were "launched" into the world on the same day but i'm as old as the first PlayStation Console. I guess me and video games were just meant to be.
  • How did you find Freedom!? I actually found Freedom by looking up YouTube videos on how to make and improve a gaming channel and each video suggested Freedom so here I am.
  • What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums to network with other YouTube channels see if we could help each other improve and grow. Networking in my opinion is one of the keys to being successful.
  • What are your hobbies?: Gaming, music, comedic theater, editing, gaming and college.
  • What is your favorite food? Like every other college student my favorite food is..PIZZA!!
  • Why did you start YouTube? In March of this year I created a clan in the sci-fi shooter game Destiny for my siblings, a group called Apocalyptic Mayhem. A few weeks later a few more people joined, interested in our ideals forming my main squad and leaders of the group and also some of my close in-game friends. There are hilarious and great moments that happen when we play, some things that can’t be replicated or experienced twice and I felt that they be shared with the rest of the gaming community. So I decided to create our own YouTube channel in late March. I wanted to keep posting more but time wasn't my best friend. Especially for a University Student studying for finals. Our channel is small but I want it to grow. I may not have uploaded as much as I would have liked to but our group continued to grow. We went from 3 members to 41 and still continue to grow. One of them thankfully happened to be an editor but ironically shares in my struggles of the college life. But as the leader of the group I want to break our chains, let us experience other games, especially with great, long-awaited titles returning to the gaming realm *cough* Battlefront. I changed our name to APM Gaming. We are not just a Destiny clan anymore but a group of gamers ready to traverse the gaming universe in all of it's fun and unique challenges and share our experiences with the rest of the gaming community and more.
  • What kind of channel do you run?: If you haven’t guessed already, it’s a gaming channel. Hopefully it can also be an entertaining and comedic one.
  • What kind of content do you upload? Gameplay, walkthroughs, soon there will be guides and montages as well along with streams.
  • When do you upload?: I don’t have set dates right now but i'm hoping to upload 3 days a week, then perhaps every other day in the future.
  • Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8BKmqOlrieoEszU20BGTA
Now that's all I have to say..for now..I think. Thanks for having me in the Freedom family!